VTTA Membership and Website Terms & Conditions
This website and its content is copyright of the VTTA - © Veterans Time Trials Association 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The term ‘Veterans Time Trials Association’ or ‘VTTA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms if you are or become a VTTA member:
- You understand and agree that your personal details (including but not limited to name, address, email address, age, gender, finishing time, finishing position) will be stored electronically by the VTTA. Such information may appear on results and records and may be reported on our website and social media.
- By registering for membership or renewing your membership on the website you consent to us using your email address for subsequent correspondence with you as a member.
- If you join the VTTA via the website your consent will be requested for us to send you other information that may be relevent to you as a VTTA member.
- If you join the VTTA via the website your consent will be requested for us to use photos of you taken in our competitions and presentations.
- You irrevocably consent to your appearance in the details of any event, competition or record in which you participate and in reports of these activities on the website.
- Result sheets and the information recorded on them (prepared for Cycling Time Trials' events and the property of Cycling Time Trials) may also be stored electronically on the VTTA website and are available for inspection. By continuing to use this website you agree to the information of your performances in Cycling Time Trials’ events being available for inspection by visitors to this website.
For all users of the website the following apply:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of this website is subject to the terms existing at that time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the VTTA while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the VTTA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
22nd May 2018