The Yorkshire Superman wins again
National News - 18th Aug 2015
Brian's sixth win
National News - 14th Aug 2015
The rain and the wind did not deter everyone
National News - 27th Jul 2015
Modification of Starting Order
National News - 21st Jul 2015
National News - 10th Jul 2015
- 5 Sep Yorkshire 10 (V718)
- 12 Sep East Anglian 10 (E2/10)
- 19 Sep Notts & East Midlands 25 (A25/34)
- 20 Sep Surrey/Sussex 25 (G25/89)
- 20 Sep West 25 (U370)
- 26 Sep North 25 (T252/3)
- 3 Oct East Anglian 30 (E2/30)
- 3 Oct North Midlands 10 (O10/3)
- 4 Oct London & Home Counties 25 (H25/2)
- 4 Oct Scotland 28.5 (Aberfoyle, Strip/Aberfoyle)
Veterans Time Trials Association
The Veterans Time Trials Association is for anyone 40 years of age and over who has an interest in cycle racing, and specifically in time trialling.
For administration the Association is divided into 16 groups, based around geographical areas. However, there is no obligation to join your local group, and indeed as members move around the country many retain their original group membership.
Through these groups the VTTA organises time trials at all distances across the country. There are Individual Challenges, National Competitions, Local Competitions, and Social Events. Click on About Us for more Information on these and also details of the National Officials.
Anyone over the age of 40 who is interested in cycling is eligible to join the VTTA. To Join, click on How to Join.