London & Home Counties
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Group will be held on
Sunday 19th November 2017 at The Memorial Centre, Link Road, Great Missenden HP16 9AZ at 11am
- Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising not otherwise on the agenda.
- Treasurer (Including Annual Accounts)
- Medals and Awards Secretary
- Trophy and Engraving Secretary
- Social Secretary
- Proposition by the committee: That the Group agree that a President of the Group may be elected by the Annual General Meeting from time to time. Any person so elected will be entitled, but not required, to attend committee meetings of the Group.
- Proposition by the committee: That any person organising a L & HC event shall automatically become a member of the Group committee.
- Election of Officials: to elect the followinPresident (should the above proposal 4 be approved)
- Medals and awards secretary
- Trophy and engraving Secretary
- Social Secretary
- Committee members
- To elect two delegates to London West DC of Cycling Time Trials
- To elect two delegates to the AGM of the VTTA
- To authorise or otherwise the Group committee to instruct the delegates on both the National VTTA AGM agenda and the London West DC AGM agenda motions.
- Proposition by the committee: That the subscription to the London & Home Counties Group shall be raised to £18 for individual members and £22 for couples for the year 2018. There will be a separate paper explaining the reason for this.
- Propositions by the committee re acceptance into events run by the Group- See Chairman’s Explanatory Note below:
- The Group’s events to be held in May and July 2018 on the F11/10 shall be for VTTA members only with no preference for any Group.
- Will the AGM decide: Which policy should be followed for the two 10s and the Rocco 25 to be held on H courses in May, August and October, either (a) VTTA members only (as now) or (b) preference for VTTA members so that non VTTA members may enter?
- The National 15 Championship in July will give preference to VTTA members but with no preference for any Group.
- Proposition by Phil Melville: That all riders in London & Home Counties events shall be equipped with working front and rear lights.
- Proposition by Phil Melville (for forwarding to the National AGM should it get passed): That all riders in VTTA events shall be equipped with working front and rear lights.
- Date and venue of the 2018 Annual General Meeting; the 18 November 2018 and Great Missenden is suggested so as not to clash with Remembrance Day.
- Any other business