VETERANS' TIME TRIALS ASSOCIATION 77 Hulme Hall Road
MANCHESTER & NORTH WEST GROUP Cheshire
Tel: 0161 4857969
30 October 2019
Annual General Meeting –
Sunday, 10th November 2019
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting which will be held on Sunday, 10th November 2019 at GOOSTREY VILLAGE HALL. Starting at 10.30.am. – see attached agenda.
Refreshments will be available.
The Annual Group Lunch & Prize Presentation will again be at Middlewich Masonic Hall on Sunday, 24th November 2019, 12 noon for 12.30. The cost this year has been kept to £23. Tony Farrell is the acting Social Secretary, and to whom reservations should be made by post to Lealtad, Brookledge Lane, Adlington, Cheshire. SK10 4JU, or phone 01625 820210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please order places by 12thNovember. Cheques should be payable to 'VTTA Manchester & NW' please. Donations of raffle prizes will be welcomed.
2020 Subscriptionsare unchanged from last year that is £17 for singles, £20 for doubles which are due on 1st January 2019 but they can be proffered at the AGM or the LUNCHEON.
Alternatively they can be posted to the Secretary to the address above.
Members for whom we have email addresses, will also be invited to renew via the Online Membership System. This invitation will be sent out by the NEC via the new System in November.
VETERANS' TIME TRIALS ASSOCIATION - MANCHESTER & NORTH WEST GROUP
AGM AGENDA - 10th November 2019
Goostrey Village Hall - 10.30am
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on the 11th November 2018.
3. Matters arising from the minutes of the 2018 AGM.
4. To receive the following:
(b) Recorder's Report;
(c) News Editor's Report;
(d) Treasurer's Report.
5. Election of officers for 2019/20:
(a) Chairman; (d) Recorder;
(b) Secretary; (e) News Editor;
6. To elect up to 4 Committee members.
7. To elect delegates to:
(a) National AGM (3)
(b) CTT (2)
(c) M&DTTA (2)
8. A programme of agreed time trials for 2020 will be confirmed at this meeting and a new prize awards system will be announced.
10. Any other relevant business.